I have finally fixed all of the Guitar Pro and backing track links. Everything should be working now.
I also got a new file host for all of the bigger tab scans that were too big for Blogger to host. This was all made possible by my friend Uglow, a generous reader of the blog. He donated the space and helped me set everything up.
Lastly, people have asked me for a way to see what posts have been changed and edited after the fact. I have added a Recently Updated Posts page where I will add a note if I add a new video to an old post, or add a new tab etc. The link is at the bottom of the About Smiths On Guitar sidebar.